(Solrain Core) The event lineup for this year’s Reconstruction Days holiday — which runs from from Friday 120.7.3. through Sunday 120.7.5– has been released by the STCC.
First of all, there are now TWO active voting polls open:
The 120 Election of the Speaker for Amanra
Solrain Hall of Fame Nominations
All Citizens of the Commonwealth are strongly urged to vote in both polls! The Vote for Speaker will end at midnight (UTC) on Sunday, 120.7.5. The poll for the Hall of Fame will continue until midnight (UTC) on Saturday 120.7.11.
The STCC has declared a “Holiday Mission” to provide supplies for
Electronics production at Solrain Core. All loyal Solrains and friends of the Commonwealth are urged to participate!
Blue-Book Quiz Time!
On Friday, 120.7.3, a series of trivia questions will be release on UUNN (jgnewsnet.wordpress.com) by 16:00 UTC. Answers must be submitted to STCC@tri-subspace.net by 16:00 UTC on Saturday 120.7.4.
The awards will be as follows:
- All five answers correct: Seeker of Knowledge medal and 1 million credits
- 1 to 4 answers correct: Keval’s Thanks medal and 500k credits
- 0-for-5: Captain’s Commendation
Rediscovering the Past
The STCC is sponsoring an Artifact Contest beginning Saturday 120.7.4 at 12:01 am (UTC) and running through midnight (UTC) on Sunday 120.7.5. The pilots who fine the most artifacts based on the stats we retrieve from http://jumpgate-tri.org/.
- First-place winner will get the Cesium Medal and an EB-3/2/1 stack
- Second place, Platinum Medal and an EB-3;
- Third place, Antimony Medal and an EB-2.
All others with 10 or more artifacts retrieved will receive a Captain’s Commendation.
* Anyone interested in participating is encouraged to take a screen shot of their Pilot Stats (which shows Missions Completed) as a “stats-backup” before they begin and after they are finished artifact hunting for the contest.
Times are subject to adjustment and additional events may be added, so stay tuned to UUNN for updates! Pilots are also encouraged to run private races, contests and events.