(UUNN HQ) This year’s TRI Trivia contest is a little bit different than previous versions of the contest. This one has a bit of a theme. As usual, there are five questions to answer — and all of the answers can be found here on UUNN; on TRI-Databank; in the Sarath V. Library; or on the Timeline of The Reconstruction. Hopefully it will require a little bit of “digging.”
Here are the questions:
- How many of The Thrice Seven are known to be alive at this time?
- Who is the only “named” conflux sentient who was NOT one of the assimilated members of The Thrice Seven?
- One of the Thrice Seven-member Namtarr’s notable accomplishments happened in 66 AT. Name it.
- Which member of the Thrice Seven fame was tied to a “pale blue star?”
- How old was Thrice Seven member Yasar when Aldus was elected as the First Prime of TRI?
Answers must be submitted to email@example.com by midnight on Saturday 119.11.30 (24:00) UTC.
All five answers correct: Seeker of Knowledge medal and 1 million credits
1 to 4 answers correct: Keval’s Thanks medal and 500k credits
0 for 5: Captain’s Commendation
UUNN will publish links to the answers at the end of Festival! after winners have been announced.