(Quantar Core) This year’s Quantar Miners’ Days holiday includes a QuanTrivia Contest. There are five question about Quantar culture and history. Some are easy . . . others are pretty challenging. Those who answer all five questions correctly will receive a Cesium Medal and 1 million credits and a CM4; those who answer 1 to 4 questions correctly will receive a Keval’s Thanks medal; and all other participants will receive a Captain’s Commendation.
Answers must be submitted to email@example.com by midnight (UTC) Sunday 118.9.2.
Here are the five questions:
- Which Quantar planet was most impacted by The Great Collapse?
- When Did Mehr’Lim (aka Quantar Core) Station Open?
- What Quantar trading and refining outpost was instrumental in the ending of the Second GVB Wars?
- What Quantar Zealot Group was destroyed in 97AT?
- What Quantar holiday is celebrated in the third month each year?
(Answers to all questions can be found using UUNN, TRI-Databank, The Sarath V Memorial Library or the Official Time Line.)