The following are the questions for the Festival! Tri-Trivia Contest:
- What corporation built the TRI-Enforcer advanced-technology fighters?
- Who theorized that the event in 112.4, now known as The Catastrophe, was caused by dark-matter lensing?
- What was the name of the ships introduced in 30AT that were used for exploration and anomaly analysis?
- What is the tax reduction you get when your Political Rating with a faction is +125?
- What is the full name of the main character in the classic (Jumpgate) short novel Betrayal?
Answers to all of these questions are available through current resource sites, so you don’t need to “know” the answers — just find them.
Answers must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight (UTC) on Saturday 116.11.26. Winners will be announced on Sunday.