(UUNN HQ) Day #2 of Quantar Miners’ Days includes a Mining Trivia Contest. There are five questions:
- How much radioactive ore do you get when you extract 100 units from a radioactive asteroid?
- What was the name of the breakthrough technology that allowed for widespread ship-based mining (using mining lasers)?
- What is the mass of 1u of Common Ore?
- Name one commodity that can be refined from four of the five ore types.
- Who licensed the fusion technology to Venurian Prospecting that is used in the Deep Radar?
Questions must be submitted to email@example.com. They should be received by midnight (UTC) tonight.
Answer all five questions correctly: Karadron’s Spade medal
Answer 1 to 4 questions correctly: Keval’s Thanks award
ALL participants: Captain’s Commendation.